1. For which type of courses I can apply for Revaluation / Retotalling? Candidates are eligible to apply for Revaluation / Retotalling only for theory courses.
2. Whether I have to apply for Revaluation only after applying for Retotalling and seeing the Answer paper. Not necessary. The candidates may apply for Retotalling first and after seeing the paper they may apply for Revaluation if willing or they may apply for Revaluation directly.
3. When shall I apply for Retotalling / Revaluation? A circular relating to applying for Revaluation/Retotalling will be released in College Website immediately after the declaration of results. Candidate may apply for Revaluation/Retotalling
only after the release of the circular.
4. What is the procedure to apply for Revaluation / Retotalling? Candidates can apply for revaluation/retotalling only by online through ecampus.psgtech.ac.in/studzone2 from their individual login after the release of retotalling / revaluation
They shall follow the steps clearly given in the opening page under “How to apply for revaluation” after login.
5. How to apply for Revaluation / Retotalling The candidates shall login in his/her ID, select courses to be applied for, confirm selection, download application, pay fees in account section and submit application with fee receipt to
CoE office in person before last date.
6. How the external candidates can apply for Revaluation / Retotalling? External candidates can also apply for revaluation / retotalling through ecampus.psgtech.ac.in/studzone2 from their individual login after the release of retotalling / revaluation
7. Can I apply for Revaluation / Retotalling for Reappearance (Supplementary) courses? Yes. The candidates can apply for Revaluation / Retotalling for the reappearance theory courses also.
8. Can I apply for Revaluation / Retotalling for Practical courses? No. The candidates are not eligible to apply for Revaluation / Retotalling for any other type of courses (including Practical courses) except theory courses.
9. What is the fee to be paid for revaluation per paper? The Revaluation / Retotalling fee per paper will be notified in the Revaluation circular. The present fee is Rs.500/- per course for Revaluation and Rs.100/- for Retotalling.
10. What is the last date to apply for Revaluation / Retotalling? The last date for applying for Revaluation will be notified in the Revaluation circular. Normally it will be Five days from the date of publication of results.
11. When the Revaluation results will be published? The Revaluation results will be declared normally within three weeks from the last date for applying for revaluation.
12. Can I pay fees by DD instead of cash and send the application by courier/post. Yes. The DD shall be drawn in the name of “The Principal, PSG College of Technology”. The downloaded filled-in application with DD shall reach the CoE office before last date.