|S.No||Name||Title of the Thesis||Year|
|1.||Dr.Cherin||Modelling the collective excitations in magnetic multilayer systems||2014|
|2.||Dr.A.Brinda||Investigations on the micromagnetic interactions on lower dimensional magnetic systems||2015|
|3.||Dr.N.Kanimozhi||Investigation on the magnetization dynamics of ferromagnetic thin films||2018|
|4.||Dr. M.R.Madhumathi||Investigation on negative refraction of magnetic metamaterials||2022|
|5.||Dr.M.Ponsudana||Investigations on the skyrmionium in magnetic nanostructure||2023|
1. M. Ponsudana, R. Amuda, A, Brinda, N. Kanimozhi, "Investigation on the Excitation of Magnetic Skyrmionium in a Nanostructure", Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, Vol. 10,1007,2022
2. M. Ponsudana, R. Amuda, A, Brinda, N. Kanimozhi, "Confinement of stable skyrmionium and skyrmion state in ultrathin nanoring", Physica B: Condensed Matter, 618,413144,2021
3. Ponsudana Muthuraj , Amuda Rajamani , Kanimozhi Natarajan , Brinda Arumugam, "Dynamics of deformed skyrmions and helicity reversal in composite spin valve pillar", Materials Today: Proceedings, 33,2375-2380,2020
4. Madhumathi Rajaram, Amuda Rajamani, Ponsudana Muthuraj,Brinda Arumugam,Kanimozhi Natarajan, "Investigation of Left-Handed Behavior in Ferromagnetic Cobalt Magnetic Vortex Structure Using Spin-Wave Resonances", IEEE- Transactions on magnetic, 56,issue 8,1-10,2020
5. Kanimozhi Natarajan, Ponsudana Muthuraj, Amuda Rajamani, Brinda Arumugam, "Magnetic vortex excitation as spin torque oscillator and its unusual Trajectories", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 453,168-176,2018
6. Kanimozhi, N, Amuda, R & Brinda, A 2017, "Dynamics of Current Induced Nano-Skyrmions", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 435, pp. 146-153.
7. Kanimozhi, N, Amuda, R &Brinda, A 2017, "Phase Locking and Chaotic Dynamics in dual Barrier Magnetic Tunnel Junction", Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, (DOI 10.1007/s10948-017-4083-8).
8. Kanimozhi Natarajan, Brinda Arumugam Amuda Rajamani "Solitons in dual barrier tunnel junction diode", Journal of superconductivity and Novel magnetism, (2016)pp 1-6. .
9. Kanimozhi Natarajan, Brinda Arumugam Amuda Rajamani "High frequency spin torque oscillators with composite free layer spin valve", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic materials, 410 (2016) pp 210-217.
10. Cherine David, Brinda Arumugam, Amuda Rajamani, Kanimozhi Natarajan 2014,"Modeling The Collective Excitations In A Full Heusler Co2FeAl0.5Si0.5 (CFAS) Spinvalve Magnetic Nanopillar In The Electromagnetic Field", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (Elsevier) (2014) pp.59-67.
11. Cherine David, Brinda Arumugam, Amuda Rajamani, 2014, "Investigations on the magnetization switching dynamics in spin valve multilayers under periodic applied magnetic field", Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, DOI 10.1007/s10948-013-2385-z .
12. Cherine David, Brinda Arumugam, Amuda Rajamani, 2014,"Modeling the Elementary Excitations in an Alternating Cubic Ferrimagnetic Multilayer", Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, Vol27(1), pp 215-222
13. Brinda Arumugam, Amuda Rajamani, 2011,"Investigation on the Nonlinear Excitation in an Array of Spin Valve Pillars During the propagation of Electromagnetic Wave", Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, Vol 24,pp 1823–1828
14. R.Amuda, Nonlinear Excitations in a Magnetic quantum dot array with biquadratic interaction, Physica scripta 73 (2006) 246.
15. K.Vaideki and R Amuda, A two dimensional montecarlo simulation of thin film growth, National Journal of Technology 2 (2006) 19. .
16. R.Amuda and R Krishnan, Nonlinear excitations in self assembled one dimensional quantum dot array, Physica status Solidi (B) 242 (2005) 3113..
17. R.Krishnan and R.Amuda, Nonlinear dynamics of quantum dots, National Journal of Technology 4 (2003) 50
18. M.Daniel, L.Kavitha and R.Amuda, "Nonlinear spin excitations and singularity structure analysis of a classical continuum spin ladder with ferromagnetic legs", Physica A234 282 (2000) 155